Seven of the most effective uses of 401(k) and IRA distribution
Each objective is a “stand-alone presentation.” Provide a motivating presentation to leave behind, and keep clients’ attention with compelling graphics and colors
- How to take qualified plan distributions
- How to effectively use qualified plan distributions
- Converting to a Roth IRA during life or at death
- Multi-generational planning – stretching your IRA and taxes over many years
You maximized Social Security, now show how to use Qualified Plans effectively
Your retirement conversations might start with Social Security, but your clients’ qualified plan assets should be the next topic. Required Minimum Distributions can cause more of their Social Security benefits to be taxed, reducing their expected net income. Turn the topic of RMDs into a positive by using this tool to show how you can reduce the impact of RMDs and provide a source of needed premium dollars at the same time!
Social Security Pro + Qualified Plan Concepts
Social Security Pro helps clients see the risk of living “too long” — Qualified Plan Concepts shows how to provide life insurance needed for that risk.
One company, when using the two programs together, increased the number of client presentations of “Using Distributions for New Life insurance” over 10 times!
One of Impact’s most successful conceptual selling tools
Even when clients have complex financial needs, they must see a “conceptual plan” before they are willing to begin detailed analysis—conceptual presentations “bridge” this gap!
- Provide a motivating presentation to leave behind
- Each objective is a standalone presentation
- Keep clients’ attention with compelling graphics and colors
Start your 14-day Free Trial
Try it now, risk free. Your credit card won’t be charged for 14 days—cancel or modify your subscription at any time.