Catch Prospects When They First Start Looking
Many prospects for Social Security and retirement planning first start researching online. You can use your website, Google Adwords, social media, postcards, and other printed material to direct interested prospects to your personal Social Security site.
Your Own Personal Social Security URL
With Social Security Lead Gen you get your own personal URL. Think of it as a mini-website that gives your prospects an interactive playground to explore their Social Security benefit options. Prospects can play with their Social Security options on their computer, tablet, or even their smartphone. Unlike other Social Security prospecting sites, they see their numbers — not hypothetical case studies. Prospects self-qualify by playing with their benefit projections and seeing how their choices compare with optimal Social Security planning.
- Include the url in your e-mail signature
- Add a link from your website
- Promote your url with online ads or social media
Your Own QR Code
With your Social Security Lead Gen subscription you’ll have your own QR Code that will take the prospect directly to your Social Security site on their smartphone. That’s a good thing too. More searching is done on smartphones and tablets than anywhere else. Try it for yourself! Point your smartphone’s QR Code app at this QR code and go to our sample site. If you don't know how to use QR codes with your phone, this link will tell you how.
- Put your QR code on the back of a business card, brochures, postcards, or seminar materials.
- Don’t worry if some prospects don’t know what they are. The ones who do will appreciate the convenience; the ones who don’t will ignore it (they also make you look smart and tech savvy).